Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hashing it all out

Since most of my thoughts are posted on my twitter feed these days, I thought I compile a list of hashtags that I use/follow. Let me know if there are other hashtags related to Massachusetts politics that I should add to the list:

#CMass -- Central Massachusetts
#westernma -- Western Massachusetts
#mapoli -- Massachusetts Politics
#bospoli -- Boston Politics
#worcpoli -- Worcester Politics
#magov -- Governor and Candidates for Governor
#masen -- Senator and Candidates for Senate
#maleg -- Massachusetts House and Senate
#ma01 -- Congressional District 1
#ma02 -- Congressional District 2
#ma03 -- Congressional District 3
#ma04 -- Congressional District 4
#ma05 -- Congressional District 5
#ma06 -- Congressional District 6
#Worcester -- Worcester
#Fitchburg -- Fitchburg
#Leominster -- Leominster

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

CMassPolitics.com Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER