Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back in the Saddle -- at least for a night

PHILADELPHIA -- We're back...at lease for a night.

Suffice to say, it wasn't my intention for this site to go dark right after the primary, but as I was trucking around Worcester County on September 14, I got a call offering me a job. A very good job. So, out of an abundance of caution and a lack of abundance of free time, I allowed the site to go dark.

 (In fact, the dateline says Philadelphia because that's where I am. I'm here on business and looking out over South Broad Street from my hotel room while watching NECN on the internet and CNN and MSNBC in the room.)

But I'll be keeping an eye on all of the local races from this vantage point, and updating throughout the night. Stay with CMassPolitics.com for coverage of all the races in Central Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

CMassPolitics.com Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER