Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Live from Margot Barnet's Headquarters

WORCESTER - I've just settled in to a table at Nancy Chang restaurant on Chandler Street in Worcester to wait for results to come in. I chose the Barnet headquarters because I know they have wi-fi access. As a bonus, they have TELNET election reporting software hooked up to one of the big screens, so not only vcan I blog, but I can get official results as they come in.

To give you an idea of how focussed the folks here are on the 13th Worcester Race and that race alone, the national results are coming in on the Fox News Channel on a TV across the bar. I'd guess this is the first time most of the Barnet supporters have been in a room with Bill O'Reilly on TV for longer than it takes to switch channels.

Some results are starting to come in by phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

CMassPolitics.com Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER